The following information is required to enable us to provide you with the best possible dental care. All information is strictly private, and is protected by doctor-patient confidentiality. The dentist will review the questions and explain any that you do not understand. Please fill in the entire form.
1. Are you being treated for any medical condition at the present or have you been treated within the past year? If so, why?
2. When was your last medical checkup?
3. Has there been any change in your general health in the past year?
4. Are you taking any medications, non-prescription drugs or herbal supplements of any kind?
5. Do you have any allergies?
6. Have you ever had a peculiar or adverse reaction to any medicines or injections?
7. Do you take ANY prescription medications (including puffers and
birth control pills)? If yes provide Pharmacy name + number
8. Do you have or have you ever had asthma?
9. Do you have or have you ever had any heart or blood pressure problems?
10. Do you have or have you ever had a replacement or repair of a heart valve, an infection of the heart(i.e. infective endocarditis), a heart condition from birth (i.e. congenital heart disease) or a heart transplant?
11. Do you have a prosthetic or artificial joint?
12. Do you have any conditions or therapies that could affect your immune system, e.g. leukemia, AIDS, HIV infection, radiotherapy, chemotherapy?
13. Have you ever had hepatitis, jaundice or liver disease?
14. Do you have a bleeding problem or bleeding disorder?
15. Have you ever been hospitalized for any illnesses or operations?
16. Do you have or have you ever had any of the following? Please check.
17. Are there any conditions or diseases not listed above that you have or have had?
18. Are there any diseases or medical problems that run in your family? (e.g. diabetes, cancer or heart disease)
19. Do you smoke or chew tobacco products?
20. For women only: Are you breastfeeding or pregnant?
Contact us today to set up your free consultation, and make the move to a happier and healthier smile.
Call Us: 416-238-5859 or
Make an Appointment Online